Ironwolf Forum
November 24, 2017, 04:06:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The Ironwolf Forum: Effing the ineffable since 2008.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Where are all the Mockers?  (Read 13345 times)
Mike (Ekimks)

View Profile WWW
« on: December 20, 2008, 03:35:47 PM »

In today's sermon, Weinland reimposed the death curse against his mockers now that he really really for sure has his witness powers this time.  However the curse is modified slightly.  Instead of dying from the inside slowly, you'll now die from the inside speedily. 

Given the Insane Liar's prophetic track record, mocking him should be life extender.  So here's your chance -- mock him right here on this thread.  Actually you can also mock Laura, the other Witless, whom Ron has ordained as a prophet and placed below him over the rest of his church.

"....there are many weird religions available on the Internet ...."
from COG-PKG website and reiterated by Weinland in his sermon of April 12, 2008
Ironwolf
Alpha Male
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2008, 09:25:35 PM »

Does this count?

Mike (Ekimks)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2008, 09:28:17 PM »

Does this count?
  That definitely counts.  Is your will up to date? Grin

Ironwolf
Alpha Male
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2008, 10:44:12 PM »

Does this count?
  That definitely counts.  Is your will up to date? Grin

I'm counting on the "life extender" idea.  Evil
tony

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2008, 11:53:31 AM »

I'm happy to add to the mockery.

I deny the witless witness.

And I deny the holy ghost.
PurpleHymnal

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2008, 10:31:41 AM »

"Resurrecting" (HAH!) an old image I used for Pentecost 2008 ("If by Pentecost...", Weinland, "If by Pentecost...")

katie

what a long, strange trip it's been...

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2008, 07:13:29 PM »

This mocker still occasionally checks in...  but i can't think of anything original...   how about Weinland is a big ol dumb ass?  Will that work?
downeast25

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2008, 05:31:13 PM »

Evil

i would like to officially register as a mocker.  and and pleased to announce one of my hate emails made it in to his sermon read by the mad man him self (boy was he pissed one can sence it as he read my email)  .  my girlfriend is brain washed by this guy so sad. 

and i am still alive. and as of today at 827pm on this wonderfull xmass night i am not rotting from the inside slowly or speedily.

as big of an A hole that ron is . i have to give him credit . he is a master of deception and a great buisness man traveling the world at the expence of his sheep.  i wish i had a bunch of A holes that would send me 10% of their yearly earnings. im actually a bit jealous...lol

i think that i am going to be a part time false prophit .

PS the email that actually gets read is TheCofG@aol.com  feel free to mock .
« Last Edit: December 25, 2008, 05:34:03 PM by downeast25 » Logged
Mike (Ekimks)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2008, 08:45:48 PM »

Welcome aboard downeast.  ISTR your email being read, IIRC it was back in April or May during his first timeline.  And I think your gf might have posted on other forums and blogs  -- Rachel perhaps.  On one of them I thought I had her about to admit that Ron is a false profit. 

What does your gf think of your mocking?  Is she expecting you to drop dead right in front of her?

Mike (Ekimks)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2008, 07:28:23 AM »

I'm gonna catch hell for this
  Not sure what you mean by this, ie who it is that going to give you hell.  Other than the hell you've been going through as the result of your wife's devotion to ILFPRW.  Wondering if you've mocked the Insane Liar in front of her?  Well, no matter. Your continued survival wouldn't make a difference to her and if you got hit by a bus that would prove him, even though that wouldn't a death from the inside.

From your post I'd gather that you've just made the decision to divorce and it'll take awhile to go through the process.  I've been through a divorce and even though I don't have a legal horror story it was still difficult.  Best wishes to you there.

Mike (Ekimks)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2008, 10:05:40 AM »

Well, you're not going to catch any flack from me.  It had to have been difficult living with ILFPRW's prophetic delusions nonstop.

Corky

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2008, 02:47:48 PM »

Where is the promise of his coming? Since the founding fathers (HWA and GTA) assumed room temperature, things continue as they did from the beginning.

Since becoming an atheist, my morals haven't changed but my church attendance is way down.
Poor Richard

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2008, 07:37:09 AM »

I try not to mock (but I'm weak).  However, any legitimate information that can demonstrate how RW mocks himself, that is what I'm all about.  I believe the greatest mocker of all is RW.

Since he's not here, perhaps it would be best if I speak on his behalf.
"My name is the great and mighty RW; prophet of doom; eater of worlds; cleaner of portable toilets; 1 and 3/4 of the Two Witnesses; voice of the 7 thunders; wielder of the one ring; heir to the throne of Gondor Armstrongism; lord of COG-PKG.
I am on a mission from god. And that is to warn you all that there is no chance for you to repent. Time was up years ago. I am uncertain why I am warning you of something you can do nothing about, it seems a little late by that point, but that's my mission all the same.
All that I say will come to pass by Pentecost 2008, or maybe as late as the end of July 2008. And then it will come to pass again by December 14th, or perhaps up to a year after that (or more). Then it will come to pass 70 times 70 more times after that even!!
All who deny me will die! And anyone who isn't paying tithes to me will die. And a small group of specifically named leaders of competing organizations will die. And the mockers, they'll die too. And America... die. Pope = Die. Me and my wife will LIVE!  hehe  kidding. We'll be more dead then the rest of you combined! In fact, select * from world where death = false; rows returned 0!!!
But it will take a long time for you all to die! You'll die slowly of cancer! Never mind that you have less than 3 years left, and you have to die of cancer before you die of other plagues or some such thing, your speedy death will be speedily slow. And I will be there to revel in your horror!
MWAA HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to catch a plane to Europe before the IRS finds me.
"
« Last Edit: December 31, 2008, 08:20:58 AM by Poor Richard » Logged

Close your eyes and imagine cleaning porta-potties in a mitre and ephod.
PassiveMichael

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2009, 04:52:00 PM »

Am I to take it that anyone that Mocks Mr. Weinland will be aforded the comfort of knowing that they will not die in a car crash, plane crash, be shot (and killed) in a bank robbery, etc.?  I mean slow and from the inside sounds pretty much like 99% of all death that occurs, right?  Now we just need some volunteers to Mock Ron and play that game from "The Deer Hunter" and stream us some survival footage.
Mike (Ekimks)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2009, 05:15:42 PM »

Actually, this could be a humanitarian thing.  With Doctor Jack Kevorkian out of business, someone who is suffering from a terminal disease could gain relief by mocking Ron.

Or not.  13 days later and I'm still here. 

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: