Ironwolf Forum
September 22, 2017, 05:38:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The Ironwolf Forum: Effing the ineffable since 2008.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 23   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Weinland Blog  (Read 140644 times)
PurpleHymnal

View Profile WWW
« Reply #135 on: May 10, 2008, 03:05:11 PM »

This got left on the blog as well, and word for word. Maybe the church has decided to start spamming the "crazy ex-members" blogs? The email address left at WW and the one left here is different by one digit; I'm guess, in order to register for the forum, this person provided the correct address here.

Regardless of the address, they're originating from New Jersey somewhere. Given the sermon of March 15th, in re: the MySpace and "entertaining demons" remarks from April 5th, it seems likely that this would not be a baptized, tithes-paying lay-member; the language-loading and the self-professed fact (on the blog at least) that "voiceof(un)truth1" is an inexperienced Internet user, suggests that this (limited for the moment) spamming has the full sanction of the church.

Just reading through it though is a telling look inside the mind of a truly converted member. Depressing, but telling. Hard to believe I would have so staunchly defended HWA, fifteen years ago, in much the same manner. Sad Well, I made it out, even if was largely not by my own doing. Maybe this person will too, eventually. Sad

I fervently hope "plan B" is still in the works. That, at the very least, should wake up the true "remnant" that's left in the sect.
Sunny

I love the sunshine!

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 10, 2008, 03:16:39 PM »

Because whether you like R.W.’s delivery or not, or whether you can see truth in it or not, when you mock God’s anointed, you mock God, Himself. Have you not read, ” God will not be mocked, for whatsoever a man sows that shall he also reap”? And “It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God”?

We are now, and will always be of One mind, in one Spirit, in pursuit of one hope of our calling, that the very nature of God be formed in us. And, if one of us is deceived, we are all deceived and this is between the Eternal God and His Remnant. For, by God alone do we either stand or fall and He alone will empower us to stand.                                                                                                VOICEOFTRUTH1

Deuteronomy 18:18-22
I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their brothers; I will put my words in his mouth, and he will tell them everything I command him. If anyone does not listen to my words that the prophet speaks in my name, I myself will call him to account.  But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded him to say, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, must be put to death. You may say to yourselves, "How can we know when a message has not been spoken by the LORD "  If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the LORD does not take place or come true, that is a message the LORD has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously. Do not be afraid of him.

According to this scripture, it seems to me EVERYTHING physical that RW has prophecied BETTER be happening EXACTLY as RW wrote in his book...or scripture condems him.  I am not afraid of Ron.

Luke 22:63 While on the cross Jesus forgave those who mocked him...Luke 23:34  ....  Today's "mockers" will NOT receive the same from Ron.

I heard most of today's message.  Ron equates himself with Christ when he says things like....(not exact quote, but close quote) "When people mock ME, they mock God.  They did the same thing when Christ was alive.  When they mocked Christ, they were really mocking God"  This shows Ron believes he is "just like Christ"...

You say if one of you are decieved, you are all decieved.  I say you ARE all decieved.  Have you NOT read all the prophecies from ALL the "OTHER" false prophets who have come down the pike?  http://www.ccg.org/english/s/p269.html  
To make it easier, go to this link and scroll down to the 1930's on down....
It's "Amazing" how many FALSE prophets have come and gone.

I predict 45-90 days will end with the world similar to what it is today.

I predict the ball in NYC will drop at midnight 12-31-2008...

I predict ten years from now there will be a different false prophet ...

Too much sunshine is never a bad thing.
Sunny

I love the sunshine!

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: May 10, 2008, 03:19:16 PM »

One more note...

He is ALREADY a false prophet because things did NOT occur as he wrote in his book....

I don't want him to be put to death... He needs prayer and medicaton

katie

what a long, strange trip it's been...

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: May 10, 2008, 03:32:53 PM »

ah GEEZ...  here we go again.  voice, wake up, dude.  you are not the remnant of anything except for maybe the lunacy of HWA.  and he was a total weirdball, liar, master manipulator, etc....  get over it and move on before you wake up one day and realize how much of your life you've wasted...
Mr. Arkadin

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: May 10, 2008, 04:26:21 PM »

WOW! Being of one mind, one spirit and one hope sounds awfully dangerous. This groupthink is really frightening. The depth of indoctrination turns individuals into automatons programmed to respond in lockstep with RW’s lunacy.

Criticizing RW turns into “mocking” god. Just think of the control this gives RW over is followers, not one of them would dare oppose the “anointed” Grand Pu Bah because he achieved some sort of quasi divinity.

voiceoftruth’s post is the most disconcerting post I’ve read because clearly shows how RW is the ventriloquist, and voiceoftruth is merely a puppet spewing what RW commands.

The grip he has over his followers is much more powerful than I imagined. I’m afraid that RW’s prophecies failing would have little impact on those who are “called.”

I always felt that RW knew his outlandish predictions would flop, but that he also knew that once he acquired a hardcore base of followers it wouldn’t matter if his prophecies were authenticated because he is now their focus of worship, and they cannot renounce him without renouncing god.

It was never about his prophecies being fulfilled, RW’s goal was about recruitment and mind control, and it appears that he has achieved this goal.

teresa47

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: May 10, 2008, 04:39:21 PM »

I know there are things you cant be prepared for and that goes without saying, but just in case you didn't hear what he said, He did say to prepared with food and water for 2 to 3 months. I'm assuming he was talking about in case there might come a time you cant get out. as far as the water turning to blood, we still have another month till pentacost, so i'm still gonna give him that long at least. and maybe until mid July, thats when the 90 days is up.
Mr. Arkadin

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: May 10, 2008, 06:12:01 PM »

Will you renounce RW in mid-July if his predictions do not come to pass?
ByGraceIAm

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: May 11, 2008, 09:05:16 AM »

"Have you no concept of the degree of bravery it takes to speak out so boldly without any more assurance than your own convictions?"

"Do you not believe that God resists the proud but gives grace to the humble?"

"As for us “misguided souls” following blindly after a so called “cult leader”, let there be no mistake about it, we follow R.W. as he follows Christ and the Spirit of the Living God."

voiceoftruth1:

When I read RW's books and listened to a couple of semons, the first thing I did was to send him an e-mail commending him on his courage to carry such a message, so yeah, I do have a "concept of the degree of bravery" it takes to be so bold. I also included in this e-mail a very sincere request that stated my desire to be baptised, which was immediately responded to with a request that I begin sending money to RW and "his" church, and all follow-up e-mails could not go beyond that one proof of obedience to God. So, this brought another question to mind. Exactly where in the Bible does it say one cannot be baptised in the name of Jesus Christ without tithing? I can't seem to find that anywhere. I can only come to the conclusion that tithing is not proof of obedience to God, but rather obedience to "the church" and RW.

I continued listening to RW's sermons, and his continuing "spiritual explanation" of why the books he so clearly stated would prove he is who he says, have yet to do so. If these books and his preaching is of God, as he so "boldly" states, then where he stands today makes no sense at all. He also "boldly" states in radio interviews that if these things do not occur "exactly" as he had written, he would admit he's a false prophet and stop preaching. In his own words, "To do otherwise, would be quite insane." So, this brings yet another question to mind; "Do you have any concept of the degree of insanity it would take to speak out so boldly without any more assurance than your own delusions?" I admittedly have a very good concept of that as well.

My next question for you has to be; "Do you have any concept of the degree of the pride it takes for you to post in this forum using a name and words that imply you have "specialness" to teach in "spirit and truth" by your own works, when your "leader," of which you are of "one mind with," specifically has stated on more than one occasion, that you MUST have the attitude of a student?" I fail to see the humility in your words, as well as the words of your "leader."

Finally, you say; "We follow RW as "he" follows Christ and the Spirit of the Living God." How does your "personal" relationship with God fit into the concept of following another "man's" perceived personal relationship?

None of what I have written is meant in an offensive way, as I am simply a "student" trying very hard to learn and understand in "spirit and truth."

An open mind...is a healthy mind!
Sunny

I love the sunshine!

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: May 11, 2008, 11:39:27 AM »

Preaching The Gospel....should never be determined by MONEY...  Tithing or Giving is from a person's heart.  If a person wishes to be baptized, this is ONLY the FIRST step in their Christian walk.  The "giving" the "transforming" the "spiritual growth from milk to meat" comes AFTER Baptism....

Baptism is a public celebration or announcement of what is already in the heart of the person being baptized...  It ISN'T the ACT of baptism which "saves" a person or show allegence to any specific organization anyway...

You can be baptized in a Methodist church, then get married and decide to go to a Presbetarian church and you don't need to be re-baptized...

Of course in COG and splinters they usually require a NEW baptism because they believe that ceremony has some "connection" to eternal life....   Undecided Roll Eyes

Sunny

I love the sunshine!

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: May 11, 2008, 11:39:59 AM »

GREAT post GraceIam!
 Grin

teresa47

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: May 12, 2008, 11:33:30 AM »

Mr. Arkadin, Maybe I will, That's between me and God.
Mr. Arkadin

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: May 17, 2008, 01:57:37 PM »

I just listened to RW’s ranting about how everyone misinterpreted the bible and why satan and demons exists to confound us in this world. It appears that god gave the fallen angels limited powers, takes it away, and then gives it back, this to-and-fro is nonstop, all for some divine reason I don’t understand at all. Humans are meant to be demigods, who without the proper testing and training would destroy the universe, yet god would be unable to stop this so he has to clearly know our intentions. Do I have this right??? It’s hard to follow this gobbledygook 

It is BAD science fiction at best, and at worst it is the subtle innuendo that RW makes that his word is the word of god. He blurs his books and sermons with the bible, telling his followers that what he wrote is divinely congruent with the bible. He reinforces that going against him is rejecting god himself putting his congregation in a mandatory state of agreement with whatever RW spouts. 

The next big thing he did is plant the seed that the devastation in Myanmar and China were somehow part of the tribulation. He snuck this in at the very end of his sermon to induce speculation, but he avoided elaborating on such an emotionally laden topic because people’s natural sympathies go out to those who are suffering in these areas, and he doesn’t want to put the blame for these disasters right at his own and god’s doorstep, not directly.

Imagine if he would have said: Laura, (the silent Witness), on a whim decided to test her superpowers on China and Myanmar before she unleashes havoc on the United States.

I don’t think people would react well to the reality of what occurred in China and Myanmar, and RW taking credit for such horrors. He had to tiptoe around the subject, but still insinuate that the cyclone and earthquake was part of his/god’s plan. Besides he would have looked like a complete psychotic if he took credit for the disasters.

RW will prolong this as much as he can, but this is the first time I had the feeling that the whole thing is just going to implode. RW is not a charismatic leader. He is really living off of the ghost of HWA and WCG. I knew that was the case, but it just came across stronger this time. I hope I’m right.  
« Last Edit: May 17, 2008, 03:13:25 PM by Mr. Arkadin » Logged
Robert S

View Profile WWW
« Reply #147 on: May 18, 2008, 06:07:31 AM »

First of all, RW is in no way courageous or brave. he stepped across that line long ago, he is a preacher who beleives in the end-time prophecies of HWA. He simply saw an opportunity, took the ball so to speak and ran with it. I would not have had that understanding BTW, if it was not for the ex-coggers here like IW,PH(WW), and others. I can understand a person with-out the knowledge of the COG history thinking otherwise. I might also be inclined to think a person adopting such beliefs "out of the blue", or by devine enlightenment would be showing a great amount of courage and bravery who completely changed thier life and ways. But not an end-time preacher believing the end is nigh most of thier adult life. RW is far from courageous or brave Huh?

Since we seem to have some severe cases of selective memory going on here, at least when it comes to RW and his devout followers, I will expand on some of what Mr. Arkadin briefly mentioned. Is it not true the two end-time witnesses are to have some God given power here? Really? I seem to recall some cackling going on in mid April during one of RW's sermons as he spoke about or eluded to the power he an his wife would soon have. How the mockers would be repenting or should repent before they begin dieing slow painful deaths. How about nthis timing anyway. RW said this ast sermon he would be doin some splainin this next sermon, about the timing of "certain" events. Hmm, should be interesting, but I doubt it. maybe more spiritualizations I presume. But what about these end-time witnesses "power". How is it that none of his followers question RW on this? This isn't relying on mother nature and pure chance, this is supposed to be the real deal God given power. Where is it!? Can you imagine RW during his non-public hours? He and the other witness kneeling in thier dark little room, looking to the ceiling and praying thier little hearts out for plagues, nukes, floods, deaths! They must be going crazy. Maybe this is the "tests" RW speaks about now in his sermons. Is RW now being tested by God? Ya, right.

So again timing, here we are the 7th seal open now since April 17th. It's now May 18th and no Power to the witnesses. No thunders, no trumpets, no deaths of scattered COG's, no droughts, no nukes, no plagues. No power to the witnesses. Let me say that one more time, no power to the witenesses. Maybe next week RW will explain that he and the wife just can't bring themselves to reap havoc on the good ol USA, ya right. He loves this country and this world so much. So RW, when is the bolt of lightining coming down to blow we mockers to oblivion?
PurpleHymnal

View Profile WWW
« Reply #148 on: May 18, 2008, 06:35:04 AM »

How is it that none of his followers question RW on this?

The thought reform of the few remaining members of the PKG is absolutely complete. The reaction to the lack of global shock and horror on March 18th was proof enough of that. Anyone who is hanging on at this point (after the lack of demonic influence on the Pope, and the "silent" first trumpet on the 17th, after the spiritualization of the first trumpet on the 19th, after the "if by Pentecost" becoming "nothing massive will happen till after Pentecost") is completely religiously deluded.

It's 1975 all over again, only we're seeing it from the outside this time. Sad
kiwikate

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: May 18, 2008, 12:02:20 PM »

Oh wow.  I'd never seen that before (1975).  It really kind of puts Weinland's prophesy's into perspective for me (I saw the light a while back thanks to the various contributer's to this site, but I had no idea of the precedent existing or much about the history of this church) ... and hopefully anyone who reads it, who may still be hanging on to the possibility that Ron is the real deal, will take heart and see the situation for what it is.  I wonder how long it'll be until the next tribulation is prophesised by this gang ...

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 23   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: