Ironwolf Forum
September 22, 2017, 05:38:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The Ironwolf Forum: Effing the ineffable since 2008.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Weinland Blog  (Read 140643 times)
w

View Profile
« Reply #315 on: January 24, 2009, 07:42:48 PM »

Hey those who are still interested,

Breaking News from W:

I wanted to let people know who were still interested I received information from a baptized member this week why Ron Weinland is really doing the two day fast.  One, he is planning on changing the date of Christ's return later on in the year for the second time and use the two day fast as the reason.  Second, the two day fast will be told to COG-PKG members that God answered their petitions/prayers, so more time has been given to those scattered groups or those who are yet to be called.  Before that this can occur Ronnie is going to use the two day fast as another reason an organized Feast of Tabernacles will be held in 2009, but I do not yet know its location.  My guess is either Kentucky or Tennessee.
Mike (Ekimks)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #316 on: January 25, 2009, 06:49:53 AM »

I think this idea is plausible, and have mentioned it in my latest blog posting.  Thanks for passing this along.

Did your source of information indicate whether or not he/she would follow our Spokesman Witness into the third timeline?

"....there are many weird religions available on the Internet ...."
from COG-PKG website and reiterated by Weinland in his sermon of April 12, 2008
PurpleHymnal

View Profile WWW
« Reply #317 on: January 25, 2009, 09:15:54 AM »

Oh, I'm sure Weinland says he'll do the two-day fast; but he will probably do the same as Herbie did.

And what about his need to break his fast early and drink water, in the sermon a few weeks ago? There's no way he'll make it two days, so there's no way he will even try. No matter what he says.

As for your "source", "w", I would seriously reconsider you trusting them: The church has (unwittingly or not) used you as a disinformation source before. (I refer you to "plan B".)
w

View Profile
« Reply #318 on: January 25, 2009, 02:25:50 PM »

Oh, I'm sure Weinland says he'll do the two-day fast; but he will probably do the same as Herbie did.

And what about his need to break his fast early and drink water, in the sermon a few weeks ago? There's no way he'll make it two days, so there's no way he will even try. No matter what he says.

As for your "source", "w", I would seriously reconsider you trusting them: The church has (unwittingly or not) used you as a disinformation source before. (I refer you to "plan B".)
  My answer is that the church's back up plan was changed once it was exposed on the Anti-Weinland /Pro truth sites. I still to this day believe the churches back up plan would have been implemented if the evangelists really wanted to seize control from Weinland, but they do not have to pay tithes and receive some of the same perks as the Weinland Family. The idea of a 50th truth was kept close to the vest(revealed only to Laura, Matthews and Harrell) until it was revealed to the church.  That is the only reason I did not know the churches back up plan was going to be altered before that sermon. I stated once the idea of a 50th truth was first mentioned by Ronnie that the churches back up plan looked like it was going to be changed. I am sure if I revealed my sources(plural) they would be  removed from the church.  Maybe the sources should be revealed, so they will be knocked out of the church. I just think I should not be making that decision for them. I am sure now that this idea of the two day fast has been exposed this new plan may be altered. Weinland is adapt at making things up as he goes along.
w

View Profile
« Reply #319 on: January 25, 2009, 02:28:54 PM »

I think this idea is plausible, and have mentioned it in my latest blog posting.  Thanks for passing this along.

Did your source of information indicate whether or not he/she would follow our Spokesman Witness into the third timeline?
  One, of my sources will leave the church if this second time line is discontinued.  The other sources have come to the conclusion that Weinland may be wrong, but they have friends in their local church area/or other areas and do not want to lose them.  So, a few are staying in Ronnie's church due to friendships or some other unexplained reason.
Mike (Ekimks)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #320 on: January 25, 2009, 04:21:00 PM »

I have the impression that there are a number of extended family groups in PKG too.  Maybe that's part of what holds it together.  OTOH, if enough of a family group recognizes that Ron is a false prophet there'll be an avalanche of people leaving.

I'm skeptical that Harrell & Matthews have what it takes to pull off a coup and take over the church.  Unless the majority decide that Weinland is false and they step in to take up the slack.

Ronnie has said several times that if "God had not allowed him"  to reveal the "50th truth" back in June instead of waiting until Trumpets as was his original plan, that he would have lost a great deal of his membership.  Is that your impression as well?

Weinland claims that his membership is 3-4 times the size it was when he gave his "Total Resolve" sermon.  Is that reflected in the local groups that meet?  Or is most of this growth (if real) isolated individuals listening by themselves?

Weinlandtranscripted

View Profile WWW
« Reply #321 on: January 25, 2009, 08:25:15 PM »

I wanted to let people know who were still interested I received information from a baptized member this week why Ron Weinland is really doing the two day fast.  One, he is planning on changing the date of Christ's return later on in the year for the second time and use the two day fast as the reason.  Second, the two day fast will be told to COG-PKG members that God answered their petitions/prayers, so more time has been given to those scattered groups or those who are yet to be called.  Before that this can occur Ronnie is going to use the two day fast as another reason an organized Feast of Tabernacles will be held in 2009, but I do not yet know its location.  My guess is either Kentucky or Tennessee.

This is the never ending story.  If this is reliable information and not disinformation, then Weinland's 1260 day countdown didn't start on December 14, 2008.  This would mean that the Weinland's curse for a "speedy death" is once again meaningless and void, considering the fact that he does not have his "Witness powers" as one of the 2 witnesses.  It looks like the "mockers and critics" have nothing to look forward to after all. 

Ronnie must have been extremely disappointed as he was standing over his hotel room sink in Jerusalem and demanding that the water be turned to blood as a sign that he did indeed have his witness powers.  Wake-up Weinland, it is over - mission abort!!!
Washtay

View Profile
« Reply #322 on: January 25, 2009, 08:58:19 PM »

And look at Revelation 11 in scripture which specifically states the two witnesses are men.

Okay, I am not on RW's side on this but this statement is so stupid it is ridiculous.  What translation were you reading when you saw that these two witnesses were men, the children's pictoral Bible?  It says nowhere in Revelation 11 or anywhere else that they are men, women, dogs or cats.  It only refers to the witnesses as them, they, and these.  Maybe I left one out there but it says nowhere whether they are male or female.
I, again, am not on RW's side and this is an old post but I just am one who cannot stand a comment made by someone who knows nothing of what they speak.

Washtay

View Profile
« Reply #323 on: January 25, 2009, 09:06:44 PM »

One, of my sources will leave the church if this second time line is discontinued.  The other sources have come to the conclusion that Weinland may be wrong, but they have friends in their local church area/or other areas and do not want to lose them.  So, a few are staying in Ronnie's church due to friendships or some other unexplained reason.
This may be true but if they stay and feel that way then they will probably stop tithing or at least not every time or not as much or definitely not the second tithe at all - of course that is ended for sending in anyway.  Still they will not tithe as much or at all and RW will take a financial blow and not be able to pay the mortgage on his 381,ooo dollar house!!!
Corky

View Profile
« Reply #324 on: January 25, 2009, 10:21:47 PM »

I wonder what ever happened to the old practice of a 40 day fast? Hey, if Moses, Elijah and Jesus could do it - it should be required of the modern day, end time prophet . . . otherwise, what's the point?

Since becoming an atheist, my morals haven't changed but my church attendance is way down.
Washtay

View Profile
« Reply #325 on: January 25, 2009, 11:08:26 PM »

I wonder what ever happened to the old practice of a 40 day fast? Hey, if Moses, Elijah and Jesus could do it - it should be required of the modern day, end time prophet . . . otherwise, what's the point?

Well, we know already that RW could not make it through that one day fast on the third of this month.  He said that he started it early and his 24 hours were up but, well, must I say more? 
Washtay

View Profile
« Reply #326 on: January 25, 2009, 11:24:57 PM »

Matthew chapter 24 is Ron Weinlands favorite chapter in Matthew.  This is very funny because even though I have read it many times, I see it in a whole different light this last time that I read it.
Ron says that when Jesus said that not one stone shall be left upon another, it is referring to the WWCG falling apart - the stones were the people of the church being scattered.
Now humor me.  It seems as though it could be true because right after that Jesus talks about there being many coming and saying they are Christ and deceiving many.  He didn't mean actually being Christ, but of Christ.  What does verse 11 say of the time after the stones being scattered?... "And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.  Now in this scenario, this would be speaking of ALL of these yahoos coming out of the woodwork since the time of the original WWCG and calling themselves prophets.  I think I read one blog where a man claimed that he has now met 23 of the 2 witnesses! Come one! If ever there was a time where there were more prophets fumbling for first string, I'd like to hear about it because I could really write a lot of material on that and maybe make as many millions as those prophets have from their misled flocks. Hey I still have time to get rich, right?
Mike (Ekimks)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #327 on: January 26, 2009, 04:38:02 AM »

Corky, I think your suggestion on the 40-day fast would solve the problems of many to the detriment of one.

Washtay, it appears you're still sorting out the SMF forum features with regard to quoting.  The various tags are enclosed in "[" and "]" such as the quote tags, put your added material outside them, in a new paragraph.

There are various translations of the Bible, one of them does say that the Two Witnesses are men.  The actual sex of the witnesses, if they ever exist, is a moot point with regard to the Weinlands because they have proven that they are false prophets. 

Not all of the people who think they're an end-time witness have developed a following as has Weinland.  Lot's of nuts out, some obviously so and others less so.

Are you associated in any way with COG-PKG?  Or do you simply have an interest in end-time theology?

Washtay

View Profile
« Reply #328 on: January 26, 2009, 04:50:23 AM »

Corky, I think your suggestion on the 40-day fast would solve the problems of many to the detriment of one.

Washtay, it appears you're still sorting out the SMF forum features with regard to quoting.  The various tags are enclosed in "[" and "]" such as the quote tags, put your added material outside them, in a new paragraph.

There are various translations of the Bible, one of them does say that the Two Witnesses are men.  The actual sex of the witnesses, if they ever exist, is a moot point with regard to the Weinlands because they have proven that they are false prophets. 

Not all of the people who think they're an end-time witness have developed a following as has Weinland.  Lot's of nuts out, some obviously so and others less so.

Are you associated in any way with COG-PKG?  Or do you simply have an interest in end-time theology?
I admit that I never before visited a forum like this.  Yes I was associated with RW until I just now wrote my letter to disfellowship myself.  The only reason it took me so long is the friends I have there who are really more than friends - like family.  I am disgusted as Itold Ron today by email that he has ruined my connection with much of my family.  I would love to post the letter(s) I wrote to Ron and his response of you would like to read them.  The only thing is that I am new here and I am not sure how to do that.  I think though that they would be good reading and education to all who love Ron Smiley
Corky

View Profile
« Reply #329 on: January 26, 2009, 12:36:57 PM »

Those 40 day fasts without food and water in the wholly babble aren't real either. No one can go without food and water for more than three days in the desert.

When Jesus was tempted to change stones to bread he should have, and would have, been much more tempted to turn those stones into bags of water - cool, clear water.

Matt. 24, Mark 13, Luke 21 - they are not about the future for us, they are about the destruction of Jerusalem and the temple in AD 70. And, they are all written after the fact, so they are not exactly prophecy either - except for the part about the return of Jesus - which didn't happen.

Don't look for the stars to fall from heaven (Matt. 24:29) as there is no such thing as up and down in space. There would be no place for them to fall to - as there is nothing holding them up now - everything in space is in constant free-fall and every once in a while some things 'OUT THERE' bumb into one another.

Since becoming an atheist, my morals haven't changed but my church attendance is way down.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: