Ironwolf Forum
September 22, 2017, 05:38:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The Ironwolf Forum: Effing the ineffable since 2008.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Okay.. being serious now.... about end time predictions & Ron.  (Read 63675 times)
Trumpet

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: May 05, 2008, 10:21:33 AM »

Another thing that just came to mind!...The opening of the 6th Seal was the Destruction of The Twin Towers..That is what marked the opening of the 6th Seal and was a physical warning of what was to happen on the opening of the 7th Seal(according to Ron)..Note the 6th Seal was written after 9/11..The 7th Seal was written by Ron before the end time Trib,and yet nothing happened on its opening....Heelloooo??!..Maybe he should of written the opening of the 7th Seal after the End Time Events started,then one of his REAL Prophesies might come to pass,not one written after the event..
w

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 13, 2008, 08:11:11 PM »

Well, everyone from Weinland Watch to Ambassdor Reports has heard the last two weeks of defiant sermons.  Weinland's or one of the two evangelists e-mail  to the select few that was exposed has now been altered.  Followers still in Weinland's Church will take the Chinese & Burma disasters as proof we are in the end time.  It is a broken record and never ending chain of reruns stories.  Laura Weinland is not going renounce her husband or give any of the money back.  This whole situation has become a bad dream that hundreds of people refuse to wake up.  I have done my best to talk to people about leaving, but I am blue in the face.  A few people have left and many who said they were giving Weinland till Pentecost or late July 2008 seem to be willing to go on forever.  Yes, these people have been brainwashed and the church's pull on them is stronger than granite.  I my thoughts and prayers go out to those still in Ron Weinland's clutches.  I am a happier person now that I got away from this church.  I guess we can all claim a partial victory that Weinland's church is in the hundreds and not thousands by now.

I hope a few people that have woken up will be there to council those who need help.  Of course, you can 't help anyone else until you admit Ron was wrong.  I have sent personal e-mails about my experience to no avail.  I only hope the stories of those who have come before and left the cog-pkg will keep new people from coming on board.  The Weinlands probably were lying all this time about returning any of the extra money given above tithes, even if someone asks.  This will just be a reason to disfellowship you out of the church of Weinland.  I think everyone is tired of this man's antics and predictions that has been proved so wrong.  Finally, I wanted to point out that Burma and China have had worse typhoons and earthquakes in both counties in the last 15 to 30 years and we were not in the tribulation then either.

PurpleHymnal

View Profile WWW
« Reply #137 on: May 14, 2008, 05:37:48 AM »

Hi w,

I'm glad you're "back" (I hope you enjoyed your break from the witness madness on the Internet---refreshing isn't it?) I hope you are doing well. I am sorry you are being frustrated by the "faith" of those who are still in. But please remember that you, yourself, came to realize that Weinland was false. Sometimes the battering ram approach isn't always the most effective. Stay in contact with your friends, and plant small seeds of doubt. Get them asking questions, because that is what will truly make them free.

I am glad to hear that you are happier now, and I wish you the very best in everything. I am going to reprint part of your post on the blog if you don't mind (if you do, please let me know).

Best wishes!
CallieMae

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: May 14, 2008, 03:40:02 PM »

Doesn't it seem like RW should have been able to "prophecize" specifically when and where the cyclone and earthquake just happened.  Instead, he will prob use this somehow and say it was a seal or a thunder or a trumpet blast. 
Mr. Arkadin

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: May 14, 2008, 03:40:30 PM »

Hi “w,”

It is now painfully clear that RW and his minions will exploit every disaster like the vultures they are, looking for death and destruction to prop up their failed prophecies and keeping the tithes flowing in.

RW is a psychopath who will utilize any tactic he could to continue his charade. I hope those ex-members who threatened lawsuits follow through, and like many psychopaths RW will be end up in the penitentiary.  
Mr. Arkadin

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: May 14, 2008, 04:53:32 PM »

I wouldn’t put it past RW to abandon the Anglo-Israelism theory and change it to the Asian-Israelism theory in an attempt to fit the disasters in Burma and China into his ridiculous predictions.

RW will announce that the lost tribes of Israel settled in Asia, and his programmed flock will nod their heads in agreement. This will be his reason for the two worst disasters not occurring in the US or Britain.

RW is a ghoul checking the news for ANY disaster in ANY part of the world so he could use it to further instill fear in his current and potential followers.

It doesn’t matter to RW if these disasters in no way, shape or form fit his predictions, if they evoke fear, that’s good enough for him. 
CallieMae

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: May 17, 2008, 06:10:59 PM »

Mr. Arkadin,

Yes, what you said here is right on.  This is exactly what he will do.  He was taught this at AC and by HWA.  This is a tactic WCG used all the time to keep their members afraid and get more tithes. 
PurpleHymnal

View Profile WWW
« Reply #142 on: May 18, 2008, 06:36:38 AM »

Prophecy in hindsight. Just like the first six seals.
w

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: May 24, 2008, 02:31:42 PM »

Dear Members of this Blog,

I am w2 a friend of w's. I am standing here by their side, so that is why I have the same log in address. I am still in the church of god-pkg, but I no longer believe in what is being said.  We do not want anything to happen to people inside the States or outside. So, I have been convinced to stand up strong against the pastor of cog-pkg. Today's sermon was just way out there.  I wanted to make a clear, but brief statement.  First, if Ron & Laura Weinland and/or the church leadership has anything to do with a nuclear blast they will turned over to the local state police/FBI in Kentucky and Ohio. Second, I have the names, e-mail & mailing addresses of all the elders, church leadership, and 95% of the current worldwide church membership. Yes, we have the location of where dear Jeremy and his beautiful bride will be living. Ron you will not have anyplace to hide in the United States or the world.  We will make sure that you are apprehended and arrested for crimes against humanity, if a nuclear weapon goes off in the US or its allies between June 1st or on, before and after July 17,2008.  I do not have any knowledge of anything crazy like that happening, but if it occurs we will make sure they are brought to a quick justice.  I just wanted to confirm that the e-mail to the select few is also correct(or church backup plan ) because I also received a copy.  It to my knowledge has only been slightly altered, but has you heard in the sermon today Wayne & Johnny will takeover when Weinland steps down briefly to repent.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2008, 02:58:11 PM by w » Logged
w

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: May 24, 2008, 03:09:12 PM »

Dear Members of this Blog,

I am w2 a friend of w's. I am standing here by their side, so that is why I have the same log in address. I am still in the church of god-pkg, but I no longer believe in what is being said.  We do not want anything to happen to people inside the States or outside. So, I have been convinced to stand up strong against the pastor of cog-pkg. Today's sermon was just way out there.  I wanted to make a clear, but brief statement.  First, if Ron & Laura Weinland and/or the church leadership has anything to do with a nuclear blast they will turned over to the local state police/FBI in Kentucky and Ohio. Second, I have the names, e-mail & mailing addresses of all the elders, church leadership, and 95% of the current worldwide church membership. Yes, we have the location of where dear Jeremy and his beautiful bride will be living. Ron you will not have anyplace to hide in the United States or the world.  We will make sure that you are apprehended and arrested for crimes against humanity, if a nuclear weapon goes off in the US or its allies between June 1st or on, before and after July 17,2008.  I do not have any knowledge of anything crazy like that happening, but if it occurs we will make sure they are brought to a quick justice.  I just wanted to confirm that the e-mail to the select few is also correct(or church backup plan ) because I also received a copy.  It to my knowledge has only been slightly altered, but has you heard in the sermon today Wayne & Johnny will takeover when Weinland steps down briefly to repent.
I just wanted to respond to this person's post.  I know it was hard for them to see the truth in the last ten days.  I was frustrated by the responses of others in the church, but this one person's post gives me hope.  It should give us all hope that Weinland's prophecies will come to an end in the last part of July.  One more person waking up to the truth should give us all hope for others.  The goal is for all church members to leave with no more harm done to them or if nothing else end Prophet/Witness Weinland false prophethood.  Their is no doubt that when Wayne, Johnny, and Terry takes over that at least the end of the age is coming in 2011 will stop.  I see this as another victory for the freedom to worship without the hinderance of a charismatic leader.  As of tithing, the sabbath, holy days, and other doctrines of cog-pkg will remain intact, but the end of false prophecy as Weinland as the two witnesse is clearly within sight.  Finally, I wanted to note that even one of the elders is starting to doubt Weinland.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2008, 03:44:46 PM by w » Logged
PurpleHymnal

View Profile WWW
« Reply #145 on: May 24, 2008, 03:18:31 PM »

As of tithing, the sabbath, holy days, and other doctrines of cog-pkg will remain intact, but the end of false prophecy as Weinland as the two witnesse is clearly within sight.

One false doctrine at a time, "w", one false doctrine at a time. Wink All joking aside, I am glad you have been able to help someone out of the church, or at least to start opening their eyes and asking questions, "w". I will repeat here what I had to say on my blog to "w2":

Hello “w2″,

I am glad to hear that you are starting to ask questions about what you have been told in the church. Asking questions is what will set you free.

Please know that there are many many many ex-members, on this blog, on the other blogs, and the three discussion forums, who will be here for you any time you need to talk. My Inbox is always open, at weinlandwatch@gmail.com.

I know this may be hard for you to accept right now, but please, please, do not be afraid of Weinland and his wife. You have already taken the first step towards getting out from under the mental control of the church.

Please believe me when I say that Ronald Weinland is not capable of setting off a nuclear weapon, nor is he capable of making any other country or leader set off a nuclear weapon, anywhere in the world. No one, outside of current and former Church of God members, even knows who Ronald Weinland is.

Thank you very much for confirming that the church’s backup plan is still going ahead, with modifications.

I have one question, with regards to your comments, “w2″, and it is about your comment “when Weinland steps down briefly to repent”. Do you really think Weinland will step down, and only “briefly”?
w

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: May 24, 2008, 03:49:28 PM »

Unfortunately, w2 is no longer logged in or even here, but I can say that using fear is a digusting tactic used by Ron Weinland.  The good news is that it backed fired on him today and one person "w2" is threatening to report him for claiming such horrible things.  I think the whole date range woke her up more than anything.  He has been stating this line of logic for a long time, but I guess they have not been receiving it.  So I hope others will baptized members within the church will pay closer attention to what he actually says from sabbath to sabbath versus what you miss when taking notes.
w

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: May 25, 2008, 08:43:35 PM »

As of tithing, the sabbath, holy days, and other doctrines of cog-pkg will remain intact, but the end of false prophecy as Weinland as the two witnesse is clearly within sight.

One false doctrine at a time, "w", one false doctrine at a time. Wink All joking aside, I am glad you have been able to help someone out of the church, or at least to start opening their eyes and asking questions, "w". I will repeat here what I had to say on my blog to "w2":

Hello “w2″,

I am glad to hear that you are starting to ask questions about what you have been told in the church. Asking questions is what will set you free.

Please know that there are many many many ex-members, on this blog, on the other blogs, and the three discussion forums, who will be here for you any time you need to talk. My Inbox is always open, at weinlandwatch@gmail.com.

I know this may be hard for you to accept right now, but please, please, do not be afraid of Weinland and his wife. You have already taken the first step towards getting out from under the mental control of the church.

Please believe me when I say that Ronald Weinland is not capable of setting off a nuclear weapon, nor is he capable of making any other country or leader set off a nuclear weapon, anywhere in the world. No one, outside of current and former Church of God members, even knows who Ronald Weinland is.

Thank you very much for confirming that the church’s backup plan is still going ahead, with modifications.

I have one question, with regards to your comments, “w2″, and it is about your comment “when Weinland steps down briefly to repent”. Do you really think Weinland will step down, and only “briefly”?
Announcement of the Questioning Elder(not exactly)
I wanted to answer your question directly about one of the elders.  It is one of the elders in the northeastern portion of the United States.  Of course, he is still in the church, but now does have doubts.  I wonder if Weinland or one of the evangelists are going to ask the northeastern elders for some kind of pledge of alliegance. I hesitate to name the person or give the exact area they cover inside the church.  Because each elder in given a certain state(s) or region in which to cover.  If I identify the person, then I believe he would feel undue pressure from within the church.  Personally, I think Weinland will step down for a few months.  W2 has not been online since yesterday and so I am unable to answer your questions for them.  All I can say is that I will get back with you when I talk to them.  Maybe one day w2 will decide to start posting messages on here, but for now all we can do is wait. W2 is debating on whether or not to stay inside the church and continue to attend sabbath services.  My view is that W2 is conflicted right now and all we can do is be gentle at this point.  W2 should make the right decision and leave this church behind.

Many members are sitting on the fence now.  I have been frustrated by the lack of movement by these baptized members, but all I can do is be patient.  I remember it wasn't too long a time ago that I was defending Weinland on these blogs and now I am doing what I can to help people see the truth.  So the truth really does set you free, but sometimes others will cling to what they know rather than face the truth that Ron Weinland is wrong.  After all, who wants to mock one or both of the two end of the age witnesses.  I totally reject that will are mocking the two end-time witnesses of revelation.  After all, what proof does Ron & Laura Weinland have that they are the two end time witnesses of revelation? You do not have any proof that you are the end of the age witnesses of revelation.  Also, I want to say thank you to those who continue to challenge Weinland and try to help those come out of the church of God-pkg.  Bottom line:  Ron & Laura Weinland & to the church leadership we care about the people inside this church and if you truly did you end this charade.  We care and you do not.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2008, 08:54:37 PM by w » Logged
PurpleHymnal

View Profile WWW
« Reply #148 on: May 26, 2008, 10:06:00 AM »

Hi "w" thanks for your response. I had originally sent you a private message asking about the elder you mentioned. It's OK that you gave a public response, and I understand why you wouldn't want to name the elder in public.

If you want to email me at any time, my address is weinlandwatch@gmail.com.

You can also send me a private message (that only I will see) by clicking on the "My Messages" button in the toolbar at the top of the page (underneath where it says News: Welcome to the Grand Opening of the Ironwolf Forum!).

You may also wish to refer w2 to the Two Witnesses discussion forum, it is run by Shadows of WCG. There have been a few visits by exiting or exited members of the church already.

I hope you and w2 are both doing well. Please keep checking in with us!
Mr. Arkadin

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: May 26, 2008, 08:22:09 PM »

Hi All,

Mr. Arkadin here with a new computer - so if the ever adept Ironwolf notices a different IP Address, this is why.

Yesterday’s “sermon” was more than farcical, it was an outright confession by RW that his persona of Witness/prophet was a shame. He confessed to being a liar while still maintaining his “righteousness” - an untenable position?, the act of a psychotic?, NO! this was a cold, calculated plan to increase the membership of his church and continue the money flowing through his thoroughly indoctrinated congregation.

RW always speaks about “god’s perfect plan,” but this wily criminal devised a nifty little scheme to be the Tree among all the splinters.

RW had to do something radical to set him apart from all the other HWA clones, so he picked 2008 to make his move with eye-catching sensational claims that would cause interest in an otherwise nonentity named Ronald, and here we are discussing a person who should never have entered our consciousness. I would define this as success for this shyster, and a tragedy for those he conned and took money from under false pretenses.

RW is a psychopath, with no shame, no guilt, and no embarrassment, so being proven false means nothing to him because as you all heard - cog-pkg will continue despite his claims being debunked, and RW WILL be at the helm.

RW never believed in what he was saying. His promise of contrition if he was wrong was a lie because how can he be sorry when his true goal was to get more tithes and deceive people - his mission was a atrocious success.

I know this is redundant on my part, but those who have broken from RW’s clutches need to make a lot of noise, and the best way is suing this thief for taking money under provable false circumstances. He set dates and he made promises that went unfulfilled to get money - that’s a crime in my book. If people know the correct legal terminology for this type of deception please let us know.

I hope my family members are among the people who wake up and see RW for who he really is - a financial and emotional predator.    

« Last Edit: May 27, 2008, 03:17:24 PM by Mr. Arkadin » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: